All Generations Home Care, Inc.

Our Services

All Generations Home Care provides Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Homemaker, and Respite Services as well as RN Supervision of direct caregivers.  Our dependable, professional, and compassionate caregivers provide services 24 hours per day.    

We believe in the value of our name, "All Generations", and take pride in providing services for children, adolescents, adults, people with disabilities, and seniors.

About PCA Services

What are PCA Services?
The personal care assistance program provides services to persons who need help with day-to-day activities to allow them to be more independent in their own home. A personal care assistant is an individual trained to help persons with basic daily routines. A PCA may be able to help you if you have a physical, emotional or mental disability, a chronic illness or an injury. 

What services can a personal care assistant provide?  Personal care assistance services must be medically necessary and ordered by a physician.  A person must need help to complete activities of daily living; have health-related tasks or need observation and redirection of behavior to use these four categories of services: 
  • Activities of daily living (includes eating, toileting, grooming, dressing, bathing, transferring, mobility and positioning)
  • Complex health-related functions (includes, under state law, functions that can be delegated or assigned by a licensed health care professional to be performed by a personal care assistant) 

  • Instrumental activities of daily living (includes meal planning and preparation, shopping for essential items, performing essential household chores, communication by telephone and other media and getting around and participating in the community) 

  • Observation and redirection of behavior (includes monitoring of behavior)

How can I get personal care assistance services?  If you or a loved one are in need of services and have not yet received authorization, call your county public health nurse to arrange for an assessment or contact your local department of human services. 

Website Builder